Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Marriage Proposals

surprise wedding proposal

One thing I always love to hear, is how people get proposed to.  Was it a spur of the moment, drunken night, fall down on one knee proposal?  Or was there a bit more care and creative planning involved?
I love hearing about the creative one's, nawwwww the thought of listening to those stories gives me goosebumps and makes my eyes well up with tears.  The sweetness of words, the genuine love which is conveyed in the whole planning process, and the grand deliverance of it all.  One moment in your life  which you will always remember, even if it didn't turn out to be a happy every after.

Meet Isaac, his marriage proposal has topped the wedding cake for me - it makes you feel like you are there, I want to be a part of those dancing, happy people on the street!

Tell me how you were proposed too, I would love to see if you can make me cry.





No comments:

Post a Comment