Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

White, White, White!!

I have spent some time searching the net for beautiful white items / additions for our beach home.  Let me know if you have anything that you can suggest that I would like!


Hamptons butler's tray I have always loved these butler trays, was going to buy some for our spare room.  However, now I have started constructing my own style (which by the way, are absolutely nothing like these!)

Ceramic drum stool I love the picture in the background, I think we could all agree with this one.
Cape Cod collection Oh Cape Cod style, how do I love thee?!  Couldn't you imagine sitting on this and having a champas?
 Hamptons home - only a cool $15,000,000!!
Seaside Home One day we will have a view like this.  Can you imagine entertaining here and listening to the lap of the waves?

No comments:

Post a Comment