Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My little dancer will be 3 next month - agh!

Towards the end of next month, my little dancer Coops will be 3!
I can't believe that he has been in our world for almost 3 years -  he certainly keeps us entertained with his fine acting and dancing skills.
I'm thinking of holding a little party with some of his friends.
Kids Party Invation

Love these invitations, so cute for a beachside party.
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes.... who'd of thought??
These cupcakes in ice cream cones are perfect, he loves eating ice cream cones with nothing in them!

Love this for a kids party!
I love this bright caterpillar cupcake - so many decisions as to what cake to bake.
balloon candy "pinata" #party #kids
A fantastic game for the kids - balloons filled with little treats.

kids party food idea-
Mini hot dogs in rolls, definitely a must!

What things do you love about kids parties?

No comments:

Post a Comment