Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

High tea - yummo!

high tea.

Tomorrow I am having High Tea with some girlfriends, can't wait! I have never done this before, so it will be nice to sit around, chat and taste some beautiful food.  We are actually having it in the morning, so, not your traditional High Tea time - no doubt it is going to be fabulous!
afternoon tea
After that, I am having afternoon tea with some old work friends, think I will be on the biggest sugar fix come tomorrow night!
Do you fancy a bit of High Tea?

1 comment:

  1. I SO need to do high tea sometime soon. The idea has been thrown about for a while now with a group of friends, so we'll have to hop to it! There is nothing finer than high tea.
    Hope you have a lovely day of tasty treats and refreshing beverages :o)

    ReplyDelete