Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Today I'm grateful for..........

As of today, like so many other people out there in the world, I am going to make Mondays - "My today I am grateful for..............day!"
It's like all those people that overindulge on a weekend, and then Monday is the start of their healthy diet.
Monday just seems like the day to kick start something new, appreciate things, start afresh, make it what ever you want it to be!

So, today I am grateful for.....
runners legs

Being able to go for a run this morning.  Take my own time to breathe in the fresh sea air, get the heart rate up, try and get a little fitter.  Basically just having the opportunity to do something for me!
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment