Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grateful for everlasting friendships

friends

This week I am grateful for the friendships that I have with so many different types of friends - from school, work, mothers group, the beach etc.....
Since relocating to the magical Peninsula a few years ago, I feel that at times I may be losing contact with some of my friends. Everyone operates around texts, emails and facebook these days as our lifestyles are so busy. I love nothing more than catching up with my friends over coffee, a champagne, dinner, a walk in the park - I don't care where it is, just as long as I can give them a hug and kiss and have a fabulous time.
So my dear friends, if we have not seen each other for some time, let's organise something!!!
friends
What's your favourite thing to do with your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment