Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank You!


Today in the mail I received a Thank You card from Will's nana. It truly made my day!
It had a nautical theme to it, I wonder if she realised that? With us living at the beach, I love receiving anything that relates to the beach.
She was thanking us for sending her a family photo, paintings from the boys (I had dipped Charlie's feet in paint and marched them across paper!), Cooper did a painting though. I had also made her a beach hut card with a little note written in it.
I know it brightens my day to receive things in the post, so I try and keep her updated with little pictures of our family.
As you get older, these things are treasured so much more.
Why don't you pop a little something in the post to a loved one?

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely Buff, it is lovely when we receive something in the post, especially when it's unexpected!

    ReplyDelete